Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Darling Monkey Princess

My dear friend Nita asked me to make these for her gorgeous and fabulous now 3 year old daughter as Thank You notes for recent birthday gifts. Down with Disney and YAY for Sanrio's Hello Kitty!! I'm a fellow Disney hater as well so it's just another commonality in the pile of millions that Nita and I share.

I found these to be sweet and sassy. Just like the darling Monkey Princess that they're made for.

Love you little 3 year old girl!!

SMOOCH!







Basic Recipe:


Cardstock: SU! Real Red, Sanrio DP


Ink: SU! Basic Black


Stamps: SU! Much Appreciated (inside), "R" from alphabet set purchased at the OSJ


Embellishments: Marvy Oval Scallop punch, Pop-dots, Misc ribbons from Michael's and ACM, red furry fiber leftover from my knitting days (I have about a dozen skeins of it!)

1 comment:

nita said...

no lie, i'm crying a little bit ...